Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 2 Munich





It was mostly spent sleeping. We managed to get up and out to Marienplatz-the center of town on the S-Bahn which is underground. Excellent train system. Patrick worked and the kids and I were on our own-oddly enough everything was written in German! After a few questions we got on the right train-thank goodness for my very own Nic-Nic-the boy can look at a map in any country and get us to the right place.
Munich looked like a fairytale land. Unfortunately Nic still not feeling the best, Juliette tired too so we headed back to hotel after doing...nothing but getting on the train. Oh well. Another nap and it was time for dinner:)
Had a great dinner-kids loved their hamburgers- "best hamburger ever!" Patrick agreed and I had a small filet with a green salad-heaven!We skipped the train this time and walked to the center of town-it was a nice change from sleeping for the past day and a half.
tomorrow we plan on some local sight-seeing. We hope:)

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE architecture! Great pictures!!!! Beautiful blue sky!!

    ReplyDelete