skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Europe 2010
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Night before
the big trip. What was I thinking? Packing for this trip was the worst. Luggage-problems-ugh. I'm totally exhausted but hope to be rejuvenated when I land in New York City!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(26)
▼
June
(25)
Arriverderci!
Last day in rome
more pix
Rome -don't know what day it is
OK -we LOVE Rome!
day 4 -trying to begin
more pix
Rome day 3
more rome pix
Rome days 1 and 2
more pix
And more...
Paris last day part deux
Paris -last day :(
Paris-what day is it?
Paris Day 2 part 1
Paris Day 1
Day 4 Munich Last Day
Day 3 Munich
Day 2 Munich
Finally in Germany!
New York New York
airport
Night before
Saturday
►
May
(1)
About Me
Nancyk
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment