We made it through the day without a nap-amazing. Great breakfast at the hotel and then it was off to the great train system. Heading to the city center and I felt so comfortable after yesterday that I got us all on the train going in the opposite direction. Oh well. Back to letting Nic be in charge of directions:)
We did make it to the city center and we picked up the hop-on hop-off bus tour of Munich. We wound up of all places at the Hard Rock Cafe-a place we could be guaranteed to have ice in our drinks-always a hassle in Europe. We walked around town, heard a band singing "Play That Funky Music" in English and German.
Walked through the Englishcher Gardens-beautiful.
Back to the hotel and we stayed awake so we could sleep tonight.
Dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant. We are ready for Rome, but Paris comes first.
Tomorrow is our last day in Munich and our castle tour.
What fun! Looks like the weather is holding out? Yay!!
ReplyDeleteWeather has been very warm-I was hoping for cool but it has cooled off nicely every night. I heard maybe rain tomorrow but I don't care. We are prepared:)
ReplyDeleteJuliette looks like she is having a blast. What a great family vacation
ReplyDeleteShe is a good smiler:) Nic needs his braces:)
ReplyDeleteWe are having a good time.