What a night! Another flight delay of about two and a half hours-just waiting on the cramped plane on the runway in the pouring rain. Felt like the longest flight ever. I None of us could really sleep much. Juliette forgot to take out her water and laptop through security so she got the wand treatment. But we made our connecting flight to Munich and were in business class for the 2 hour flight. We all fell sound asleep-in this case the flight was too short!
Found a taxi to our hotel and all conked out for a few hours. Got up and went to dinner at what else-an Italian restaurant-the owner from Rome. First real food I've had in days-what a treat! Now we're hoping we can sleep through the night and wake up refreshed. Munich looks beautiful-quaint-right out of a fairytale from what we could see on our taxi ride.
Good night!
Thanks for the updates. I'm excited that you're in Munich! I hope you're having a great day today!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelly. mostly we slept:( everyone going through cranky times, Patrick worked today for a couple of hours and we managed to find our way on the UBahn-so easy but it would be easier if we could speak German:) Had a lovely dinner though and hopefully we will be settled with jet lag tomorrow.
ReplyDelete