Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New York New York

After a rough start we finally pulled up to our hotel room at 1:30 local time. I was never so glad to see a bed.
Today we took the Zephyr Cruise around lower Manhattan with our great tour guide who rapped most of the history of the city. Nic says he learned more history in our 1 hour cruise than he did all year in school.
Stopped in to see Pauline-great catching up with her.
Lynne, Ellen, the kids and I had dinner at Carmine's.
Jersey Boys show was just fantastic and we got to meet the stars after the show.
Exhausted, but ready for another day tomorrow and then we leave to meet Patrick at JFK to head to Munich.

4 comments:

  1. Carmine's and Jersey Boys, Fancy, very fancy, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say..im extremely jealous right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rough start, but it can only get better! Europe is going to be FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete