Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Paris Day 2 part 1







Last night Juliette and I went for a long walk along the Paris streets. So nice. We were in search of a pharmacy that was open (for some Benadryl) but everything closes so early that we just walked instead. It was so nice.
We finally slept for a whole night. It was nice to jut hang in the apt. and relax. It is so spacious here-for all the weird things-the 3 hour tiny load washer/dryer, 1 toilet, at least we have space-and a pretty view.
Nic and I went to get fresh croissants this morning and later we are headed for the tourist sites.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy,

    I can't believe I heard about your blog from Cathy! She forwarded me the link and now I'm feeling really nostalgic and stupid that I was content to drink my way through Europe instead of seeing more amazing things. I did sleep under the Eiffel Tower for three nights and that was an experience I'll never forget. The cops wake you up at 5:30 am by kicking you until you are up and out of your sleeping bag. Really pleasant. You look like you're having an amazing time! (Hey, is that outfit from Costco?) I wish I were there! Miss you! Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I didn't send you my blog link-I've been missing comments like yours!
    Miss you too.
    go to Europe with kids and you won't drink your way across:)

    ReplyDelete